Help with widgets

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13 Inch Aluminum 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB
I installed a couple of new one and one works just fine but Twidget for Twittter will not work. I used Safari when I installed it. It just won't let me log in. I put in my info and nothing. But logging into Twitter on my browser works just fine. Did I install it wrong? Really all I did was click on download and Safari took it from there.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Where did you download it from? From here? After you downloaded it, did you follow the instructions as given on the download page? Try removing it and install it again.

Regards.

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13 Inch Aluminum 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB
Hello, thank you. I did download from that location. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but no luck. Basically I log in and for a split second it flips over to the "what are you doing" status box then back to the log in boxes before I get a chance to do anything at all. I try multiple times to log in and it behaves as if it would if a password is incorrect yet I know I am using the right one because I can log in to Twitter on my browser fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.