Transluscent iPhone 3GS cases?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.16 ghz, 1GB ram, 120GB; iPod Classic 80GB; iPod shuffle (2nd gen); iPhone 16gb
I apologise in advance to anyone who is sick of reading threads about iPhone cases. I am certainly sick of looking for one.

I'm waiting on my new 3GS which is due to arrive in the mail in the next few days. I didn't bother upgrading to 3G, so I'm making the jump to 3GS straight from my first gen iPhone - a phone which is now severely damaged. Cracked right across the screen, aerial cover missing, dents, chips and scratches aplenty. It's my own fault because I'm so careless and always attempt to carry ten things at a time, but I'd like to ask if anyone can recommend a good case that is both protective and stylish?

I don't want anything that is made of rubber, or looks like a snake, or that is pink. Nothing with ripples, swirls or feathers. Just a plain, transluscent case that will offer some protection to the phone. I can't believe how difficult it is to find one of these. I've trawled through tens of pages on eBay to no avail.

If anyone could make any recommendations I'd be very grateful! Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" uMBP: iPhone 4
I have Zagg's Invisible Shield - it protects the phone without looking like you have a case on it.

It also makes it slightly grippy so that it doesnt slip out of hand.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.