Missing Apps on my iPhone after 3.0 update!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unfortunately a MacBookAir (which I hate)
I put the 3.0 update on my iPhone 3G (it was "altered" before that if you get my drift).

Ok, well I have about 70 apps I have from the App Store (legal), but only 31 show up on my iPhone.

I am missing my calculator, NotePad, Camera, YouTube, etc.

Has this happened to anyone else? I went into preferences and I have allowed unlimited amount of apps on the phone.

Help!!!!!

Thanks,

John

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8GHz, 4GB RAM 15" MBP (Late 2008)
That's really odd... at first I thought about the app restriction, but seeing that this happened with the standard iPhone apps, I'm puzzled. I'd suggest restoring your phone through iTunes.

OP
JohnfromJersey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unfortunately a MacBookAir (which I hate)
I did restore it and they didn't go over to iPhone. One thing, some of the apps I had on my jailbroken iPhone were in "folders" that I was able to create. I think they are the ones that aren't showing up.

Maybe I should erase QuickPwn programs. That could be affecting it. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Ever tried turning off your phone then turning it back on? You could also uncheck the sync all app then sync then turn it back on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5/ iphone4S 32GB.Ipad 3G
I had the same happen to me

My 2g iphone was "altered" as well, I had ordered a new 3gs on line and decided to upgrade to 3.0 due to the fact my new phone was in route. The upgraded features work well but I lost about half of my apps along with my camera icon. I reset, searched apple and various other sites with no luck. I now realize we should have removed/ unaltered certain features prior to upgrade. But please let me know if you find a fix, even though my daughter now uses my old 2g as ipod.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.