Photoshop elements 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Machine Name: iBook G4 Machine Model: PowerBook6,3 CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (3.3) Number Of CPUs:
Hi all

I loaded Elements 2 on XP and it worked fine, I have come over to the dark side and acquired a G4. I loaded the Elements 2 and lost the use of "How To" facility. Can anyone tell me why ?

I have ordered the MAC version of elements 6 so hoping this will load over the top and all will be fine and regain these features.

As MAC is new to me I'm finding how different it is to get the same things loaded ie Picasa says i can't load it and a warning comes up saying need intel has anyone tried this.

Grant

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
A G4 Mac is a PPC processor based Mac. You can only therefore runs software built for PPC Macs or ones that are called "Universal" (ie. can run on both PPC and Intel Macs). Picasa will only work on machines with Intel processors.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.