Bands that use Apple products in their music?

Reaction score
I read about how this British artist, Gary Go, uses his Iphone during performances, to broadcast to his fans live! I thought that was kind of cool. His website is kind of cool too, cuz it's highly interactive: WHO IS GARY GO?.
Have you guys read or heard of any similar stories?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iphone 3gs 16 gb, power book g4 12(soon to be mbp 13) 2009 mac mini 2.26
i know metallica uses macs...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" Ultimate (2010)
Crüxshadows use macs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Fulber.jpg

Rhys Fulber from Front Line Assembly/Conjure One/Delerium does

Trent Reznor/NIN Does Apple - Logic Studio - In Action

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
My band does.... ;)
Crüxshadows use macs.
They're good people. I had a chance to play a couple of shows with them a long time ago (around the time they released Telemetry of a Fallen Angel)with my old band. I don't remember them using computers back then, but then again neither did my band at the time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Radiohead used the Macs text to speech feature on the album OK computer (with an album title like that it's no surprise they are Mac fans)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
My band does.... ;)
They're good people. I had a chance to play a couple of shows with them a long time ago (around the time they released Telemetry of a Fallen Angel)with my old band. I don't remember them using computers back then, but then again neither did my band at the time.

Saw them earlier this year. Rogue is pretty entertaining live.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Radiohead used the Macs text to speech feature on the album OK computer (with an album title like that it's no surprise they are Mac fans)
What intuitive use of a Mac for music. Then again, Radiohead does pretty amazing stuff for music. That's a great album.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
Linkin Park was using a mac pro on the collision course dvd when they did a concert and cd with Jay-Z

OP
M
Reaction score
well it seems that apple is the brand of choice for musicians..which shouldnt raelly surprise me (though i did idk y) cause editors for films use macs because motion pictures are cut with the program AVID. But still using a iphone is really pushing the limits.

Randomly..just found out that this Gary Go guy is opening up for Lady Gaga..weird cause they r two ENTIRELY different sounds. But apparently he is obsessed with her as an artist so hey..to each their own. He actually did a cover of Just Dance that I like..and I dont even really like the original of that song..so that says something. YouTube - Gary Go - Just Dance

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.