Address book - Made a group and now I want to delte it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13 Inch Aluminum 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB
For some reason the address book is tricky for me. Made a group and now I want to delte it bu I can't figure out how to do it. Also I am just having trouble figuring out how to add contacts at all. I know this is probably something fairly simple but I seem to be having trouble with it for some reason. Other than that I am doing well so far. I had it online and all my email addresses going just minutes out of the box. Also installed skype and got that going, changed my user perferences and everything but this darn address book is tricky for me. Any help is appreciated.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
highlight the group you want to remove - then go to Edit on the Menu bar and select Delete Group
it will not delete individuals that have been added to the group

to create a new contact - click the + under the middle column - hover your mouse over it - and you'll see it's called Create a new card

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13 Inch Aluminum 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB
Thanks so much!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.