Turntable Program

Reaction score
Well I've been looking everywhere for a mac compatible free program that I can play around with scratching songs like on a turntable. I don't want anything fancy just something I can play around with. Anyone know of a program like this?

Reaction score
Traktor Scratch Pro is what I'm currently using although on a pc. But ALOT of dj's out there use it on a mac.

Try also Serato Scratch I'm not sure if they have a demo version on their webby.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
I don't think there are many free programs like one the one you are looking for!

But there is Mixxx
mixxx_160_collusion_1.png

Code:
http://www.mixxx.org/

I would recommend Virtual DJ it's simple but also packs a lot of features and is great fun to use!

Reaction score
I think you can get a free demo of Traktor but thats about it. If you are talking about scratching with your mouse on your laptop that will work, but if you want to use a real turntable you will need Serato Scratch live or Torq. They both use special vynals and are pretty cool. I use Torq which runs about $250, serato 1 is about 350 and serato 3 (which lets you record live mixes on your laptop is about 700.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.