Some Queries

Reaction score
I am planning to buy one Macbook.As this is the first time I am going to use anything other than XP, so I am a little bit scared.So here are some questions that I am having now.Please answer to these questions with respect to Macbook(not Macbook Pro or Air, simple MB).

1. Is it possible to install pirated XP (valid serial is available ). The CD has been used successfully to install in desktop.
2. How to get sound/graphics/usb etc. drivers for XP on mac.
3. After installing XP will it detect all drives.
4. After installing XP , all the XP softwares can be installed or there is some limitations.
5. How to right click in XP (as there is no right click key in mac).
6. Is it possible to view MAC partition from XP and to copy something to MAC partition from XP.
7. Is the reverse possible (MAC->XP)

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
1. <deleted by mod>

2. When you start bootcamp you will get an option of burning a driver CD.

3. See answer 2

4. Yes, it will be as a Windows computer.

5. Dont remember, I use external mouse.

6. With snow leopard it is possible, but not with Leopard. You will need to use a software such as macdrive.

7. Yep, it is easy to revert.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
1. Is it possible to install pirated XP (valid serial is available )...

I stopped reading right there. Read the forum rules.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I am planning to buy one Macbook.As this is the first time I am going to use anything other than XP, so I am a little bit scared.So here are some questions that I am having now.Please answer to these questions with respect to Macbook(not Macbook Pro or Air, simple MB).

1. Is it possible to install pirated XP (valid serial is available ). The CD has been used successfully to install in desktop.
2. How to get sound/graphics/usb etc. drivers for XP on mac.
3. After installing XP will it detect all drives.
4. After installing XP , all the XP softwares can be installed or there is some limitations.
5. How to right click in XP (as there is no right click key in mac).
6. Is it possible to view MAC partition from XP and to copy something to MAC partition from XP.
7. Is the reverse possible (MAC->XP)

Thanks in advance.

1) We don't discuss illegal activity on this forum.
2) They are provided by Boot Camp.
3) Yes. Macs are really just PCs in pretty wrappers. They use more or less the same hardware, but with a different OS. So, yes, Windows will run just like it would on a PC of equivalent spec.
4) See answer to #3
5) Actually, this is a myth. Macs (both the native OS and the hardware) have right-click support. On notebook models, you can tap the trackpad with two fingers for a right click. Same thing in Windows.
6) Yes, with Paragon NTFS for Mac (a third party program that runs around $30).
7) Yes. If you decide that you're tired of Windows, the Boot Camp Assistant can remove the partition on-the-fly and return your machine to normal.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.