New Switcher with a few questions

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook, 2.13 GHz, 2gb, 160gb HDD
I did hear Safari was good. It does open in one bounce. I've just been using FireFox for too long and finally have toolbar and bookmarks just the way I like it, haha. BTW, I almost got that MacBook (or an aluminum model similar to it). It was $999 at Best Buy but an open box model (had box, but was returned) so I passed.

Amy

Reaction score
I did hear Safari was good. It does open in one bounce. I've just been using FireFox for too long and finally have toolbar and bookmarks just the way I like it, haha. BTW, I almost got that MacBook (or an aluminum model similar to it). It was $999 at Best Buy but an open box model (had box, but was returned) so I passed.

Amy

Good thing you passed on that, I had a really bad experience with bestbuy not to long ago with this. In then end I got a brand new Aluminum MacBook for 100 dollars cheaper then what it originally was, then 2 days later the new line of MBP were released. But I said oh well I love my mac, I havent gotten to use it much yet, mostly my PC work is keeping my busy, but I did do some work in iPhoto which was pretty easy to get the hang of. Faces is awsome too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MacBook - 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD iPhone Specs: white 3GS - 32GB
I'm not yet used to no right click

I have the older white MB model, so I don't know if it differs for yours. But with mine I can
A) hold ctrl while clicking
B) simply hold on the trackpad button for like 2-3seconds until a right-click is initiated
or, my personal favourite, C) keep two fingers on the trackpad while clicking the trackpad button

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook, 2.13 GHz, 2gb, 160gb HDD
but I did do some work in iPhoto which was pretty easy to get the hang of. Faces is awsome too.

I've only used iPhoto once (yesterday) but it was a generally positive experience. I popped my SD card from my digital camera into a media card reader and iPhoto immediately popped up and I was able to upload pics to Flickr and Facebook and do other stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.