Can't get my favorite radio station to play

Reaction score
I recently moved pretty much cross country and was feeling a little homesick this morning, so I thought I would stream my favorite radio station and nothing happens.

Before, I would just click on the "Live" icon on the station's webpage and it would start playing. I also loaded it up in iTunes and nothing happen.

I checked other stations around the country and some work and some don't - there's no rhyme or reason.

I did look at the searches on this forum and tried everything you all have suggested (dowloading other Apps, updating Flip4Mac, etc.) Am I missing something?

Could it have something to do with my router? I'm using a D-Link 628 (which was a royal pain to set up, btw).

Here are the links to my station and another one I listen to:

KVNF - Mountain Grown Public Radio for Western Colorado
Blu 102.9 FM

On the second one, when I try to listen, it just refreshes back to the home page.

Thanking you all in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
KVNF doesn't work for me either. Sometimes streams are a real pain!

OP
G
Reaction score
Yeah...I think it's more with the station than anything else. I'll drop them a line to let them know. Thanks for your reply!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.