Arranging icons in iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2.4GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 150 GB
Is there a way to arrange the icons on an iPhone through the computer rather than just moving it around with my finger? (I think it's much easier to mass-arrange icons with a mouse than just drag-and-drop)

I need to do a mass re-adjustment, dragging icons one-by-one to where I want them to be is going to take forever!

I know I'm probably the laziest person on the surface on this planet, but any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Is there a way to arrange the icons on an iPhone through the computer rather than just moving it around with my finger? (I think it's much easier to mass-arrange icons with a mouse than just drag-and-drop)

I need to do a mass re-adjustment, dragging icons one-by-one to where I want them to be is going to take forever!

I know I'm probably the laziest person on the surface on this planet, but any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

No.
There isn't.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.