The Ultimate Car Accessory for iPhone

Reaction score
I dont know about everyone else here, but I have lots of problems with my iPhone signal strength being too low, as well as being stuck on the EDGE network, especially while driving.

I found a really cool product that helped me improve my signal, makes me drop less calls and allows me to keep connected to the 3G network all the time.

Its called the iBooster, check out the review here: Wilson iBooster for Apple iPhone: First Impressions : EVDOinfo.com

Let me know what you all think!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010), iPhone 3GS
I'm not sure if it's just AT&T or whether there's something in the American iPhones that have an issue (I've reade multiple stories of AT&T iPhone 3GS' keeping on the EDGE network instead of going 3G),

But on my Roger's iPhone 3GS, I find that the signal is strong, calls are clear and I find it rare to find my phone using only EDGE. Whether driving or not.

The only time I have found my iPhone to be on EDGE is when there is little to no signal in my underground parking garage, two levels below ground. Even on the P1 level, one level below ground I have a weak but still 3G signal.

As for the link... that device costs $234.95... Almost as much as an iPhone 3GS 32 GB.... I'm not willing to spend that kind of dough for something that MIGHT boost my cell signal. For that kind of money, I would consider breaking my contract or just buying a different phone. $200+ for a signal booster is just ridiculous.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.