iPhone in settings- rearranging loaded applications

Reaction score
I just recently downloaded voiceboxdialer to my 3g , and i need to change the settings to auto dial
the only way to do so is through settings
but the app doesn't show in settings
how can i re arrange the apps so that voiceboxdialer will show
pic below
thanks for helping

2ikcosn.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
You can't. If it says to make the changes in settings then the settings are probably in the app itself.

OP
C
Reaction score
how do i put other apps where Bounce on , Facebook etc.. is
thats what I'm trying to figure out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
U don't - when u install the App they are put there if the App is programmed to do that. If u are looking changing auto dialler settings then theey will be in the App - look for the small i once the app is on screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Ok, I see what you are talking about now. However, my answer is still the same. You don't. You can't add things to the settings tab. It should have been placed there when you installed the program. You may want to try removing the app, restarting, reinstall the app and restart. This is an app from the App Store for an unjailbroken phone?

OP
C
Reaction score
Ok, I see what you are talking about now. However, my answer is still the same. You don't. You can't add things to the settings tab. It should have been placed there when you installed the program. You may want to try removing the app, restarting, reinstall the app and restart. This is an app from the App Store for an unjailbroken phone?

Yes thats correct
I will try uninstalling
thanks for your help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.