Changing aleart noises on the iPHone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
I know that you can create custom ring tones for the iPhone using Garage Band, and you can even use those custom tones for alarms in the clock function, but the tone used for incoming messages does not appear to be customizable. Is there a way to change these, or am I stuck with what Apple gave me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
If you jailbreak it, you can modify to your heart's content. Otherwise, afraid not.

OP
eddiddiums
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
If you jailbreak it, you can modify to your heart's content. Otherwise, afraid not.

I've been thinking about doing that anyway. There are a ton of compelling features that jailbreak offers that I want. I only fear I will hurt the stability of the OS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I've been thinking about doing that anyway. There are a ton of compelling features that jailbreak offers that I want. I only fear I will hurt the stability of the OS.

I kept my 2G jailbroken... no such issues. I'm anxious for a tool to come out for the 3GS now.

Reaction score
Was thinking about jailbreaking my 3g but kind of afraid cause I have read that an update could render the phone useless or something like that. Plus I don't want 2 void my warranty

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.