What Accessories do you have for your iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010), iPhone 3GS
I just wanted to get a feel of what people buy for their iPhones. Is your phone naked? Does it have a skin? Holster? Do you have car adaptors? You have anything to say about them?

Post on up (w/Links if you have them)!

----

Incase Slider Case for iPhone 3G (White) - Apple Store (Canada)
Color-Matches my white iPhone 3GS perfectly! Makes the phone a little thicker, but still comfortable to hold in your hand. 5/5.

Power Support Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 3G - Apple Store (Canada)
Although it every so slightly distorts the display (compared to no film or even the Crystal Film Set) it is still very functional and actually makes the surface much easier to do sliding/pinching motions over the screen. Reduces friction. Distortion is only noticable at a very close distance. Unnoticed during normal use. 5/5

Griffin PowerJolt Car Charger (6131-PWRJLTW) White - Best Buy Canada Web Store
Perfect. Glows green when charged, Orange when charging. Also comes with a removable USB-iPod cable. So when it's not in use, you don't have a cable dangling around, collecting dust. Works exactly as described. 5/5

No Name Leather Holster with Magnetic Closure
(Similar to Blackberry Cases)
Picked it up at Pacific Mall in Toronto, Ontario. Cost me $10, Simple case that holds the phone snug but loose enough that it's not a chore to take it out. 5/5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" uMBP: iPhone 4
I have used Zagg's Invisible Shield on both my 3G and 3GS.

I used the full body on the 3G, but only the rear on my 3GS as the screen is awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
My iPhone is buck nekkid. :p

I have a Jabra Bluetooth headset and a Griffin FM transmitter for my car.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.