keyboard suddenly stopped working on Windows

Reaction score
Generally I don't do this as a first post but I just want help o.o

So I have an older MacBook [still relatively new]. It's the white one.. with 2.0GHZ, 2GB ram and a duo core [oddly it doesn't have a play button].
Anyway, I've been running bootcamp since I got the Mac from a friend... everything was good then. However, recently... the keyboard suddenly stopped working on Windows. So... I used the on-screen keyboard and downloaded "inputremapper". That solved my keyboard problem. Yet, two days later.. I have a new issue. My trackpad no longer works. Along with the non-working trackpad the keyboard is also non-functioning.
Alongside with this issue, for some reason ANY USB keyboard/mouse will not work in windows yet it will work fine on the mac.
Thus... when loading Windows my MacBook turns into a lemon. I cannot access anything due to being unable to have a working mouse or keyboard.

I, at the moment, do NOT have a Windows CD/DVD or Mac CD/DVD.
Is there anything I can do to help remedy the issue?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.