Games suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a Machead newbie and just bought my Macbook four months ago. I've been using it for graphics mostly for university. I'd love to buy some games to play on my Macbook but as a student, I have a limited budget to spend on this kind of doo-dads.

Any of you familiar with Bigfish Games here? I bought a membership there a few weeks ago but I haven't purchased any Mac games there so far. Any suggestions? I love Nancy Drew kind of games, something that involves sleuthing. Or like Monopoly Tycoon. What kind of games do you usually buy there (or anywhere)? I'd love to know :)

Reaction score
Since moving to the Mac I've been pretty much focused on "casual games" like those you mention. I've had the most fun with games from PopCap such as Peggle and Peggle Nights, Plants vs. Zombies, and Bookworm.

A couple free games I reccomend are Quinn and Frozen Bubble.

Here are some other places to look, though all of them have pretty much the same selection:

Mac Games Arcade
Mac Joy
Macgamestore

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.