Safari 4 look like Beta

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro with Retina Display: Core i7 2.3GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Mountain Lion
I have been using safari 4 beta since it was released to the public. it took some getting used to but I got used to it and began to like it. Now that it was release I have upgraded it, and have noticed the tabs are back to how they were in safari 3. I was wondering if anyone knew how to revert the settings to make safari look like safari 4 beta with the tabs all the way at the top. Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I noticed the same thing as you. I even went to the site where the terminal commands are posted to revert Safari back to the "old" look, but while they worked to change the Beta, they do not work to change the final version.

I would like to see the tabs restored to the way they were and get the blue progress loading bar back. If I find something, I'll post it for everyone.

Regards.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro with Retina Display: Core i7 2.3GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Mountain Lion
ok if not is there at least a way to lock the new tab button to the right so i don't have to go into the menu at the top or remember the shortcut key

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.