Flash CS3 Help!!!

Reaction score
I am doing a very simple slide show in Flash CS3, basically its on picture that fades out after ten frames as a new picture fades in. The motion tween takes about 5 frames. When I test the movie it plays fine, you can see the tweens and everything is working, when I throw it into a browser to test it, in the five frames where the tween is, it is a black square. I Have about 43 pictures, all on different layers, when I took away half of them it worked fine. Does this mean the file is too big? Is there a way to do a similar fadeout/fade in with the pictures on the same layer. This is a work project so I have to do it a certain way.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I have no idea what to do. I have started resizing the pictures hoping that it helps. TIA!!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
It's kind of hard especially since we can't see how you setup the file and what your timeline looks like.

From my experience with flash...if you mess up it's a lot faster to start over than try to fix it. >_<"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.