Safari 4 keyboard shortcuts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
In past versions of Safari you could press ctrl+S to submit a forum post. However, this does not seem to work on Safari 4, has anyone found the new keyboard shortcut? From years of being on forums, ctrl+S is my natural way to submit a post!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
How about TAB, then ENTER?

OP
MBasile
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
for me, tab seems to hit everything except the buttons. I think there might be a setting for that though, I'll have to dig around.

Nevermind, seems to work when you go to the advanced post page or editing, but not for quick replies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
for me, tab seems to hit everything except the buttons. I think there might be a setting for that though, I'll have to dig around.

Nevermind, seems to work when you go to the advanced post page or editing, but not for quick replies

It works perfectly well for me. Wait... if you use the "quote" option to reply, then you have to hit TAB 3 times here to cycle the cursor's focus down to Submit Reply. Just whatever page you are on, hit TAB and watch the cursor focus move till it gets where you want it to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.