Need help restoring wacom tablet preferences

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to MacForums and have a question regarding my Wacom Intuos3.

I have a year old iMac and ran updates today... OS X 10.5.7. When I went to work on images in Photoshop CS4, all of my tablet preferences were back to the default settings. I am a portrait photographer and have set up quite an extensive pop up menu for my tablet and pen using many of my actions.

I have my tablet preferences saved on my macbook pro and wanted to load them on my iMac. However, I haven't been able to do so. I have searched and searched how to load previously saved preferences (com.wacom.wacomtablet.prefs) but I only find tips for a PC.

I have tried deleting the file both under user>library>preferences as well as user>library>preferences>tablet and loading my saved one but it doesn't load them.

I must be missing something and cringe at the thought of having to painstakingly customize my pen and tablet again.

Thank you so much for any help you can offer!

Jennifer

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.