How long until refurbished Macboook Pros appear?

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have a 12 inch Powerbook G4, 1.33 ghz...its getting really long in the tooth - the screen is much much dimmer than it used to be and I have a very large project involving photo editing that I am committed to which I'd like to be able to use my laptop for a portion of.

The problem is that while the 13 inch macbook Pro will fit my requirements perfectly, I am having a hard time justifying the price in my current budget (even though I think its WELL worth it, for the specs).

I've considered purchasing the Macbook or the last generation unibody macbook aluminum but the complaints re: the screen have me thinking that the pro line is the way to go - since color balance and editing is very important.

I know that Apple drops the price by 10-30% when they hit their refurbished store. Does anyone have an idea how long it generally takes for computers to find their way to the refurb store at Apple?

thanks for any replies!

macinbrad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I'm not sure there is a time. It really depends on Apple turn around time for putting the computers back on sale after inspecting them. You get the same answer from apple too. They say it could even be tomorrow, but I doubt that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.