why can't i get picture messages?

N

Notopi

ok I just got 3.0 and I don't see a icon to send picture messages and I had a friend send me a picture and it gives me the viewmymessage.com message.....what is wrong? I thought you can view it within the iphone?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Isn't that part of MMS? If so, didn't Apple state that AT&T wasn't ready for MMS yet?

OP
N

Notopi

Isn't that part of MMS? If so, didn't Apple state that AT&T wasn't ready for MMS yet?

I've got no icon for attaching a photo into a text, and still no texts. What is 3.0 even about without texting photo's?

Why do older AT&T phones get pictures and the iPhone doesn't?

SAD old technology beats the newest :[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Later in the summer. No exact date has been announced yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
You can do it now... just have to install a .ipcc file via iTunes. I've been running 3.0 (Gold Master, which ended up being the exact same build has the official release today), I have tethering, and MMS working with no trouble at all, no calls to AT&T either.

FWIW I'm running 3.0 on a 3g iPhone, on a family messaging unlimited plan with AT&T.

Reaction score
You can do it now... just have to install a .ipcc file via iTunes. I've been running 3.0 (Gold Master, which ended up being the exact same build has the official release today), I have tethering, and MMS working with no trouble at all, no calls to AT&T either.

FWIW I'm running 3.0 on a 3g iPhone, on a family messaging unlimited plan with AT&T.

So how exactly do you go about doing this with the .ipcc file and where do you get it...

Reaction score

Ya how do you do that ride?

OP
N

Notopi

same here let me know...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I've got no icon for attaching a photo into a text, and still no texts. What is 3.0 even about without texting photo's?

Why do older AT&T phones get pictures and the iPhone doesn't?

SAD old technology beats the newest :[

Have you even done any research or are you just talking out of your posterior?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.