Where to go for networking help?

W

whatigonnado

Hello,

So far I haven't found a solution for my networking problem and because I live in Bermuda, there isn't a Apple store here and thus no source of dedicated information to help me with my problem. So far the forums I've tried haven't lead to anything and the Apple support has been well, frustrating to say the least. I'm certainly unskilled at using any of these sources anyway so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful. If you are interested in my networking problem it is posted as "wired client won't access internet over airport"
Is there a internet based source of mac help isn't quite so hit or miss?

Thanks for your help!

OP
K

Kokopelli

Honestly it is hard to help networking novices in a forum. I'll make an attempt though. Moved my suggestions to the appropriate thread.

OP
W

whatigonnado

Thanks much! Strangely all my network interface settings were right but I guess I just didn't have a crossover cable in the right place or something.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.