Facebook Uploader For iPhoto Photos - can upload a photo

Reaction score
I can't find a word of this problem anywhere on the interwebs. I have iPhoto 5.0.4. I have been able to export photos with no problems. Two things happened. I got the vanity URL from Facebook, and I got the upgrade for Facebook Uploader For iPhoto Photos. Since then, I haven't been able to upload a photo. When I click 'Export', nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Updated Stuffit Expander, went through every relevant article I could find online- NOTHING seems to help. Anyone out there have any ideas? I could sure use them before this sledgehammer nails either the Mac or the center of my forehead...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
iPhoto 5 is very old, I suspect that it just doesn't support the software you are trying to use to upload with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 Macbook White 2Ghz 2Gig RAM 120Gig HDD
There seems to be a problem uploading from iPhoto to Facebook through all the versions at the moment. Version 09 is also not working.

OP
A
Reaction score
Can't export to Facebook

I have iPhoto 7. I can't export photos to Facebook. I've downloaded the plug-in, which is supposed to work with iPhoto 5 and above. When I try to export, nothing happens. As in Nothing. No pop up window, no thinking, nothing. I can't find any info about this online. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.