Stickers

Reaction score
Debating on stickering the laptop.... what do y'all think...

Pics of yours if ya want to brag...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2009) 2.26GHz, 160GB, 2GB
I really like the style of Mac computers. Well, I should say the (now) old styling. I have a white polycarbonate iBook and it is sweet. I'm sad that my new MBP will be the aluminum shell with grey and black rather than white and off-white. Anyway, Macs look sweet as it is. I vote keep it classy and clean. ;)

Reaction score
Get one of those protective shells and then sticker the heck out of that. Leave the laptop itself pristine.

Reaction score
Agreed

Get one of those protective shells and then sticker the heck out of that. Leave the laptop itself pristine.

I agree, get yourself a clear case and deck it out with whatever you desire, that way, when you decide to upgrade to a newer mac you'll have a better resale value. :$

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I have a clear scratch proof film covering my MB. ^-^"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2Ghz CD,1.5GBRAM,100GBHD,SL.PowerbookG4 12"1Ghz,768MbRAM,40GBHD,Leopard.imac G3 400Mhz,10.4
Think it all comes down to personal taste. On my white macbook, stickers all over. On a new unibody mac, probably not. Just because I like the clean aluminum look. But I think I would eventually.

Stickers aren't gonna hurt the value of or the integrity of your mac. I don't want your used junk and anybody that does isn't going to care. They'll just take them off. Personally I find stickers on any computer to show ownership, personality and an un-attachment to material possessions.

all up to you. Anyway...

N

Notopi

I'd rather have my laptop naked as can be because they say naked is beautiful ^_^

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.