Best Case?

Reaction score
I've always liked carrying y phone as is, "naked". Never liked any cases on it, but I would like something to protect it in my pocket. Are there any suggestions for a good, slip in kind of case I could use? I pretty much just want the protection when I'm not using it, when I am its as is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", iPhone 3G 8GB, iPod nano
I'm the same way when it comes to carrying my iPhone! I bought the iSkin solo FX in red, and I love it. Before I bought it, I looked up video reviews of it on Youtube.
It's a soft case that has the protection of a hard case, with a non-slip grip. Another plus of this case is that even though it has sharp colors, they are transparent so you can still see through them to see the Apple logo.
The price wasn't too bad either. Here's a link to the site if you are interested: iSkin solo - Overview

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I've always like Incase. They're kind of pricey though. My current iPhone wears the Incase protective cover in brown.

Reaction score
I use.

Invisible Shield(3GS), or Body Guardz(3G).

For added looks I picked up the Capsule Neo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I've always like Incase. They're kind of pricey though. My current iPhone wears the Incase protective cover in brown.

I love Incase as well. <3 My phone has a Incase Slider on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
incase all the way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.