MacBook Pro Case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2009) 2.26GHz, 160GB, 2GB
I just bought a MBP (hasn't come in yet), and I will need a case for it. I really like the case I have for my iBook 12" right now, but I don't think the 13.3" will fit in it very well. I want one that is pretty much identical to it in features, though:
neoprene
handles
shoulderstrap
zipper on only one side (not three)
and 1-2 thin external pockets

I realize I'm quite picky, but I know what I want. Marware sells pretty much the same thing (in fact, my current one is Marware), but I can't get it for under $50, and I was hoping for no more than $30. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one? I've looked in quite a few places, but so far Marware seems to be the only ones to even sell this design at all no matter what price.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You just spent over $1000 on a new machine and you're worried about spending $20 more for a high quality case of your choice? :)

Buy the Marware.

Regards.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2009) 2.26GHz, 160GB, 2GB
Well I see no reason to spend more than I have to. I got the bare bones MBP as it is, and I know there are plenty of cheaper cases that will protect it just as well as an expensive one. I know I won't use it all that much. My laptop pretty much stays in my apartment most of the time, but it does come with me occasionally.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.