Sneaky Apple - Safari 4

Reaction score
Is it just me or did anyone else notice on Safari 4 TOP PIX part, which is supposed to highlight and make it easier to find the TOP 12 sites you visit notice wikipedia and googlemaps listed in their TOP 12 even though I have never ever used them!!! Is that sneaky advertising or what?????

Reaction score
Wikipedia is now in the Dictionary app in Leopard and Google is the default search engine of Safari. It has been for a while. This doesn't surprise me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
not really...they are defaults...they get replaced as u start using it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Is it just me or did anyone else notice on Safari 4 TOP PIX part, which is supposed to highlight and make it easier to find the TOP 12 sites you visit notice wikipedia and googlemaps listed in their TOP 12 even though I have never ever used them!!! Is that sneaky advertising or what?????
Yeah, think of all the money wikipedia is making of the free advertising... ;)

Wikimedia Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.