OEM 10.5.x on a G4?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 1.33/1.5/160/10.5.7 late 05
I just picked up a 12" iBook G4 with OS X 10.4.11 on it. The only disappointing
thing I'm finding is that I really need 10.5.x to run some of the programs I need/want.

If I buy a restore disk set with 10.5 for another mac computer will that set of disks work for me? I don't want to dump a lot of cash into THIS iBook so IO thought it may help my pocket a bit..

12" G4 1:33/768/60 (I plan on bumping up the memory to 1.5

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
No, only a retail disk will work.

Reaction score
10.5.6 screen problem on macbp help needed

i dont know how to make a new topick but i have a big problem!!
ive installed 10.5.6 and my screen is not clean like pixel problems some parts cant be seen un characteristic talk to apple support they say its the video card but 10.4.11 workd flawless please help me!!!!!
dual core 2.3 ,3gb ,wd 320 gb seen many people has problem with leopard
i did all the upgrades even 10.5.7 same issue now i have a useless 10.5.6 disc and cant use my new protools either!!!!!! im tri to install tiger back now
but that is not sort my problem and the thing is many people with hackintos use leopard whithout problem !!!!!! :((((((((((((((
No screen issue with TIGER!!!!!!!!!!just re installed 10.4
Help MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
if i post this to the wrong place please help im new on forum thanks

Reaction score
@djtallo:
To make a new thread, click on the "New Thread" button at the top left corner of a sub-forum. For instance, the attached screen shot shows you that you're in Operating Systems. On the left corner is the button you want. Once you do that, ask your question in the appropriate sub-forum.

new thread.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.