looking for USB wireless adapter for wireless router

Reaction score
I bought Belkin 300N wireless MIMO to connect with my dual 867 nhz power pc g4. I will get reception from other room connect to PC laptop to my old desktop Mac. Looking for cheap option to get that reception to my computer. I know I need a USB adapter but I cannot find a good one. I am lookig for something about 20 pounds.Any advice will help, Thanks

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Let's start by getting your question to the right place, as this isn't a comment or question about the forum.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
sorry where it should be?

Where it is right now: "Airport, Networking and Wireless Technology".

If you look at the main page, you'll see that our forum is divided into multiple sections, each with different topics. Toward the bottom of that list is the forum your thread is currently in.

You originally placed your thread in "Suggestions/Comments/Site Support" section, which if you look at the description, is for.... "Put any of your suggestions, comments, inquisitions, gripes, rants, and thoughts here about Mac-Forums.com"

I have moved your thread and placed a redirect in the original location so that you were able to find it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.