• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Official Gmail Thread - For Invites and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ilg

does anyone have a gmail invite they would be willing to give to a fellow mac user... me. pm me
thanks

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

I've been dying for a G-mail account also(if any body can give me an invite, i would really appreciate it!). I use spymac right now. But it is very unreliable, Sometimes i can't even check my mail :(

OP
T

TylerMoney

I have an extra gmail invite or two..or three....or maybe even 4...just give me your e-mail.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Edwardl is going to send me one, but thanks anyways :)

OP
T

The mac 13

how bout u give me an ibook, g3 or g4, either one of them, specs follow ma specs on d left..I M NOT JOKING..i have 5 invites..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
The mac 13 said:
how bout u give me an ibook, g3 or g4, either one of them, specs follow ma specs on d left..I M NOT JOKING..i have 5 invites..

Please stop posting this nonsense, it's truly getting old. You just witnessed above how reasonable people were willing to give out their invitations for free, which is exactly how it should be. NO ONE is going to give you their hard-earned iBook for an email account. Again, I'm asking you nicely to please stop with all of the "give me a free Mac" schemes, and try instead to contribute something useful here.

Oh, and if someone here is somehow so desperate for a Gmail account that they'd even consider trading their computer for it, just go to eBay instead. There are plenty there to bid on for about the price of a bottle of soda.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

I don't think that is fair at all, to ask for an iBook or to sell it on eBay. IT'S NOT YOU 1 GB TO SELL, IT'S GOOGLE'S PROPERTY, AND THEY DON'T SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
V

vuschejan

What is g-mail? and why do you need an invite? Anyone want to explain it to me :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
OP
V

vuschejan

I googled it and so i know what it is now :D, But I still dont understand the method of invites

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Matt said:
I would love one. Could someone spare an invite on me :)

Once you change your sig to fit the rules, PM me your name and e-mail and I'll give you one ;)

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

It seems that spymac.com deleted all of my mail( not the first time this happened) can somebody please send me an invite to -- anarkhy17 at yahoo dot com -- that would be great. I changed my sig schweb :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
anarkhy said:
It seems that spymac.com deleted all of my mail( not the first time this happened) can somebody please send me an invite to -- anarkhy17 at yahoo dot com -- that would be great. I changed my sig schweb :)

PM me your first and last name and e-mail and you shall receive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.