• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Official Gmail Thread - For Invites and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
100 invitations: mail me arjun.muralidharan AT gmail DOT com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
You guys realize that if you have a cell phone with text, you can get a gmail account yourself right? all you do is place in a form online and then a code will me sent to your phone. type that in and You got yourself a nice gmail account., I have like 3 accounts now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3 Ghz i3 iMac, Macbook Pro, Old G5, iPhone, iPad, and a drawer of iPods
I am stuck using MSN with my iMac, it's the only way to get affordable DSL in my area. Can anyone give me a Gmail invite?
[email protected]

Thank you in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3 Ghz i3 iMac, Macbook Pro, Old G5, iPhone, iPad, and a drawer of iPods
Thank you Brian !

Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
I have a whole load of gmail invites if anyone wants them. Just PM me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
I've got a lot of gmail invites, pm me as well...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2Ghz ICD 1gb 667MHz OS 10.4.8
invite me to gmail please

title says it all.

[email protected]

This would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 CD Macbook, 1GB; 2.16 C2D iMac 20", 2GB
Anyone need a gmail invite?

Let me know...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I might but is it a really good e-mail? I just switched and I'm on the trial .mac which is pretty okay e-mail. Others I've tried from my satellite provider are not very usable such as no way to change the font size (which is surprising), poor layout, ease of use is lacking. What would the address be with gmail, a .google or ? And...thanks for the offer. As I said I just might take you up on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Thanks, I needed that info and the link...appreciate it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 CD Macbook, 1GB; 2.16 C2D iMac 20", 2GB
I might but is it a really good e-mail? I just switched and I'm on the trial .mac which is pretty okay e-mail. Others I've tried from my satellite provider are not very usable such as no way to change the font size (which is surprising), poor layout, ease of use is lacking. What would the address be with gmail, a .google or ? And...thanks for the offer. As I said I just might take you up on it.

I like it because it allows me to use POP. My service provider is msn and even though i pay for it, they won't allow me to import my emails into "Mail", they dont offer Msn Explorer for Macs anymore and I really didnt want to use a browser for it. - So I switched... I'm pretty happy with it.

Reaction score
45 invites that need to be put to good use

I've got 45 invites left...

Take one! Take two! Take 'em all!

If you want one, holler!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
This thread is rather useless now that Gmail is available publicly to the masses....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.