Contribute squashes site when editing page?

Reaction score
I have a table-based site (with CSS for styling and some placement within cells) built in Dreamweaver 8 that now needs to be editable from Contribute CS3 (Mac). This is maybe the fourth or fifth site I've pulled into Contribute for updating and I've never had any issues with the program or how I build sites until now.

The website looks fine in web browsers, Dreamweaver, and in Contribute's browser view, but as soon as I hit the edit button and go into the page everything is squashed up against the left side of the screen, like this:

(Click for bigger image)

It's like all of a sudden none of the cells have a width value. What's really strange is images are overlapping too, not just butting up against one another.

Any ideas why this is happening? I've tried searching online and so far can't find anyone who's had a similar issue.

Thanks,
m19

OP
M
Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas? I'd like to get this resolved as quickly as possible...

m19

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.