should i upgrade from 10.1 to 10.3

Reaction score
hey, i was wondering if i should just upgrade to the new 10.3. i dont mind spending the money and i was wondering what are the pros and cons to doing this, and just exactly how i go about installing the new OS?

thanks in advance
jon

Reaction score
Hi fro-nig,
10.3 is a lot faster than 10.1. Their where definite speed improvements. That was the main point of upgrading for me but their where other improvements and new features added that made the system so much more enjoyable.

As for upgrading, it would probably make more sense to wait a few months for Tiger, which is 10.4 to come out as then you would be completely up to date and their will no doubt be further improvements in the new 10.4 system.

OP
F
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, yeah i was just reading on apple.com about the new 10.4. it looks like it should be the way to go. so i will wait and then get the 10.4 instead of getting the 10.3 and then wanting to get the 10.4 a few months after getting the 10.3.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.