iPhone 3G or 3Gs linking to iWeb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 4Gb RAM, 1Tb Time Capsule. iPhone 3GS, Macbook
As part of my cunning plan to acquire an iPhone I have to persuade the boss lady that it would be beneficial.

If I create an iWeb page, specifically for holiday photos, would I be able to upload images from an iPhone to the webpage? That would mean I would not have to drag a laptop around, and would be a reasonable place to start the discussion with She Who Must be Obeyed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Yes you can...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 ghz 320 GB HDD 2GB DDR3 RAM - iPhone 4s 32 GB Black
I did not think you could but there we go .. ;) ..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I'm sorry, I read your question wrong. I thought you were asking if you could send photos to mobile me published albums. Which you can do. So to answer your question properly I need to know if you are using MobileMe to publish your iWeb page. If you are then you can add photos from your iPhone. First you need to create the page that includes an album. You must already have a place to put them before you can send from the phone. Then you can send photos to it from iPhone.

On the iPhone in photos, click on the little send button. There you have the options: Use as wallpaper, email photo, assign to contact and send to MobileMe. You hit sent to MobileMe and all you albums pop up. Select the album you want and it will generate an email, click send and you are done.

OP
Lycoming
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 4Gb RAM, 1Tb Time Capsule. iPhone 3GS, Macbook
Dakineyj, many thanks. That's just what I need. I want to create an iWeb page prior to departure, then add to it via mobileme. It seemed logical to be able to do that, but I wasn't sure. Now the 'cunning plan' phase two commences. I just have to wait until she is in a good mood. That may be some time......:Mischievous:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.