• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Thinking about upgrading.. What is my MBP worth?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to get a few opinions about the value of my MBP. I'm thinking about selling it and getting a new one.

I bought it in Nov 2007 and it is still in outstanding condition. It has pretty much spent the vast majority of its life on my desk. I don't travel with it very often. There are no scratches or dead pixels. My applecare warranty is good until Nov 10, 2009. I checked the apple care site and it is transferable.

Here are the specs:

Proc: 2.33GHz Core2Duo
Mem: 3GB
HDD: 250GB
BusSpeed: 667Mhz

Software:
Office 2007
iLife 09

Any thoughts as to how much I should ask for this MBP?

Best Regards,
Th3 B3@v

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.