I cannot Open Safari

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can someone please help me, I have a Macbook, and the other day I was using the internet and it was working fine. About 5 minutes after I logged off I got back on and now the browser will open but not load anything. It will stay open for a couple of seconds and then just close. There is no error message or anything. I called my internet provider, but it is not my internet as I am still able to upgrade software. It is a problem with safari.

If anyone has had this problem or knows how I can fix it, please help me. I have tried restarting my computer, pulling cords out, re starting my modem, nothing works.

Thanks
Melmac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Try Quit Safari then going into ~Users/YourHomeFolder/Library/Preferences and look for com.apple.Safari.plist and drag the file out onto the Desktop. Restart Safari and see if it is go. If all is Ok then you can trash the file on your desktop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Not a Notebook hardware issue. Moved to software forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.