Transferring TV shows to the iPhone

Reaction score
Is there any way to transfer selected TV shows that you've downloaded to your iPhone?
I bought several seasons of Stargate but can't seem to find any way to load the actual episodes I want to watch.
It seems like there's only limited options such as to sync either all, least recent or most recent etc.. but not specific episodes.
I've tried dragging the shows to a new playlist but they won't copy over.
Basically right now I'm trying to the first 10 episodes of season 10 loaded.
However it will only load either the last 20 episodes, or a bunch of previous episodes I've already watched.

So what do you do when you just want to transfer just specific episodes to your iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know
How about if you ctrl click the shows you want to add and select "mark as new". Then, go to the TV shows tab and select "all unwatched".

I think it'll sync up all the ones that you told it you haven't watched yet, and leave the ones that you didn't 'mark as new'.

OP
S
Reaction score
Ah..ok, that worked :)
Thanks!

(majorly confusing... recently watched, recently unwatched... heck, I don't even remember what I had for lunch let alone which episodes I've watched)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.