Slight Separation on Back of PB

I

Insimbi

Anyone else have a slight gap here as shown in my picture? Am I the only one? I don't know if this is normal so the aluminum has room to move, or if it might be considered warping?

pb_space_sm.jpg

Click here for larger

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If you are under warranty take it in and have it looked at.

OP
T

titan0111

it seems pretty straight to me...

just go to apple store and check if any of their PBs are like yours...

OP
L

Lasha

I believe that's how they are...when you open up the lid, I think it was designed thay way to allow air ventilation. Yea, you should go check out other PowerBooks at your local Apple store.

OP
J

jessica

Lasha said:
I believe that's how they are...when you open up the lid, I think it was designed thay way to allow air ventilation. Yea, you should go check out other PowerBooks at your local Apple store.

I checked mine and this is not the case on mine. Since two powerbook owners have stated that their cases aren't like this, I would suggest you visit the apple store or call apple. I do not think this is right, it is quite evident that there is some disformation there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.