changing the mouse pointer

Qaz

Reaction score
I just got my lady a macbook and she said the one thing she wants to be able to do like she could do in windows is change her mouse pointer to different things. How is this done on the Mac? I have been looking and cannot find anything like this for the mac.

She had a bannana for a long time and just recently a dinosaur. Now she is sad because it is just a little arrow.

Any help on getting this to be able to be changed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*27" imac C2D 3.0/1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Octo 2.8/4x1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Quad 2.66/2x1TB/8GB**iPhone 4*
I just got my lady a macbook and she said the one thing she wants to be able to do like she could do in windows is change her mouse pointer to different things. How is this done on the Mac? I have been looking and cannot find anything like this for the mac.

She had a bannana for a long time and just recently a dinosaur. Now she is sad because it is just a little arrow.

Any help on getting this to be able to be changed?

You know,,,, I don't think that is an option but not positive. Never really thought about changing it but....... if I could, I would want it to be a top fuel dragster with smoke billowing from the tires. Any one else? Hey I am interested to see myself if this can be done, so lets visit anything goes with this and see what happens;-)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.