i did something stupid

R

RedRAIDER4life

i was trying to select some files on my pb and got happy or something and grabed the network icon thing and now i need to know how to get it back and by the network icon thing its the one on the left by the harddive and and all when you open finder.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
In Finder, in the Menu bar Prefs -> Sidebar, then click the Network check box.

Reaction score
Click on the finder icon in the dock and then click on 'finder' in the top menu and go down and click 'Preferences'. Click on the 'sidebar' tab in the window that appears and then make sure the 'network' box is clicked on. Should solve the problem. :cool:

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Sorry, Mr. Bobbins. I know, it's funny to see members posting the same answer all at the same time. Sometimes, I press the refresh button right before I post so it does happen. Because I don't want anyone to think that their help was not good enough.

Reaction score
Yes, Have to remember to do that before you start writing or copy and paste as I did it once after I'd written everthing and it was all gone. Had to start all over again. :bomb:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.