Apple logic 8 express

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0GHZ 13.3 160GB GFORCE9400
Hi guys!

I'm thinking about moving to apple logiic xpress 8
Until now i was using gargeband but i want something with more options that will allow me to increase my styles .

I have macbook aluminum 2ghz with 2gb of memory .
according to apple sit myhardware is good for this software ans should be able to work just fine on my machine.

Thanks for your help !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66Ghz Penryn C2D iMac
Logic is a great move when you need a little more finite options for mixing and tracking. But, this does come at a cost, Logic is indeed a little more complicated to use. The basic engine that drives it is exactly what's in Garageband. The best thing about Logic is that if you have already invested in all the Jam Packs, they carry over, I think Logic Studio already comes with them pre-loaded. I use Logic 8 for final mixes and mastering of projects, I do all my tracking in GB because it is more simplistic for that task. Your machine has more than enough horsepower for Logic, I'd upgrade to 4 or 8 Gig of RAM though.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0GHZ 13.3 160GB GFORCE9400
Thanks!

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.