Ported an App from Singapore to Sydney

Reaction score
Hi Hi,

I am an iPhone developer from Singapore actually. Back here I developed a shopping mall application called SGMalls. SGMalls helps users in a shopping context and it provides Mall specific information to help the user to decide which store to patronize, to find their way to a store or to call a store to make a reservation. Think of it as all the shopping directories right in your phone. The response was pretty good and we were the number one app within a week of release.

So I ported the app to Sydney and called it SYDmalls. Data collection took a really long time! SYDMalls just got approved on app store today and here is the iTunes link. iTunes Store

I am not sure if it would be well recieved as the shopping culture might be different but I though since Aust is so near to Singapore, I would just give it a shot. Hopefully if it goes well, then the other down under cities would have their own version soon. Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks!

Wen

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.