Finally did it

S

*SquALED*

Finally went out, took the plunge and bought a 20"G5 iMac plus an extra 256Mg ram. HOW cool is this thing! I gotta point out now I am a total Mac Newb, about the only experience I've had is messing about with Panthers cool magnifying dock in Apple centres.

Bit that freaked out the wife after I bought it?
...finding out that the clock speaks to you..lol

..... Im gonna have some serious fun with this baby

Hi to all here, found this place to be invaluable to a megamacNoob like meself....Sq

Reaction score
Great ! I took the plunge and got a ibook yesterday but I got to wait for it to be shipped. This is a great place and everyone here is mature enjoy your stay !

OP
J

jessica

That is just awesome! Congrats on your switch man. I just got my powerbook last monday and I've used it for about 12 hours each day since. Now I must return to work and I think I am going to have withdrawls.

OP
W

willisit

Wow.. so many switchers!

I'm still waiting on mine - but congrats on yours purchase ;)

OP
S

*SquALED*

Jessica your bike is cool as...there's a guy who rides one near here with serious over forks and disc brakes. I love em!-Sq....Almost as kewl as me iMac lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.