Brightness adjustment

Reaction score
I have a new 24inch iMac purchased about 2 weeks ago. :D

Each morning I find myself having to readjust my brightness setting from bright to dim. :(

The computer doesn't seem to "remember" or retain my brightness setting upon power down.

What can I do to resolve this issue? The computer is otherwise GREAT! with the exception of a lack of "back" button on the wireless mighty mouse.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*27" imac C2D 3.0/1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Octo 2.8/4x1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Quad 2.66/2x1TB/8GB**iPhone 4*
I have a new 24inch iMac purchased about 2 weeks ago. :D

Each morning I find myself having to readjust my brightness setting from bright to dim. :(

The computer doesn't seem to "remember" or retain my brightness setting upon power down.

What can I do to resolve this issue? The computer is otherwise GREAT! with the exception of a lack of "back" button on the wireless mighty mouse.

Thanks

Strangely I am having this same problem with my imac G5 but only after the .7 update among several other issues. Hoping it will be resolved soon but dealing with it for now. So if I have over looked something I am in the same boat as the above user.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.