iPod Music To iTunes

Reaction score
Recently all my music off my i tunes was wiped off but my i pod still has my music on so i was wondering if you could put music from your i pod back on to i tunes. could u tell me the best program to download thanks.

nZa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP
There's a free program called Senuti that will do this for you.

(That's iTunes backwards, since it's doing the opposite of what iTunes was designed to do, they're so clever!)

edit: Wow, it's only free for 30 days now. Luckily, you'll only need it for about an hour. Senuti - Download

Reaction score
I found if the music was bought with your iTunes account it would sync it automatically back on? We found it happened when we plugged in our iPods on other computers, it just synced the music we didn't have onto it. Very neat :)

Reaction score
I used a software called Music Rescue when I got my Macbook pro and wanted to transfer songs. Works quite well, the only annoyance is that every 10 min a window pops up telling you "It only costs 10 dollars to license it" You don't need to though, just press okay and it continues. I transfered all of my songs and videos with it. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.