wireless keyboard

Reaction score
This is a crazy question..... But it is killing me, I just bought the wireless mac keyboard. You know, the one that is like 79.99.. I of course didn't read the instructions and went to put the batteries in. I took off the cover where the rf transmitter is thinking this is where the batteries went.. lol.. but anyways. of course I figured out where to put the batteries but I was concerned because there was glue around the edges of the cover and I am afraid that I damaged the integrity of the keyboard.

Do I have anything to worry about?

Reaction score
If the keyboard works, I would not stress over it. As long as you didn't mess with the transmitter, it should be happy. You could maybe try gluing it back together, as long as you only applied glue to the necessary pieces.

OP
Y
Reaction score
well.. now you are going to think I am very strange.. it snaps back on.. so I'm not sure what the glue was for.. lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.