Me Being Way Too Pickey :)

I

Insimbi

Me Being Way Too Picky :)

If you tilt your screen towards you (at just the right angle) and look above the "PowerBook G4" logo do you see light come from the screen down inside the casing?
My XP laptop is completely closed and you can't see light, but I know this is totally not a big deal - just wondered if all PB's were like this.

OP
B

Billys95

Insimbi said:
If you tilt your screen towards you (at just the right angle) and look above the "PowerBook G4" logo do you see light come from the screen down inside the casing?
My XP laptop is completely closed and you can't see light, but I know this is totally not a big deal - just wondered if all PB's were like this.

Just tried & mine don't seem to be like it ;)

OP
I

Insimbi

How about checking the top of the screen? Look upwards - see some light?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 17" 1.5GHz, 2GB, 160GB Momentus; iMac 24" 3.06GHz, 2GB; iPhone 2.5G 8GB; iPod 5G 60GB
Nope, not a peep.

OP
I

Insimbi

Me neither really - I had to look really hard and angle it just right. That's why it isn't a big deal I guess. ;)

OP
S

Steel02001

Mine does it too, its just a tiny little line of light. I doubt its a big deal or anything.

OP
I

Insimbi

Here's another example of something I noticed. I'm scrutinizing this thing to no end :)

Anyone else have a slight gap here as shown in my picture?

pb_space_sm.jpg

Click here for larger

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
ryanyogan said:
I cant imagine what you do when you buy a new car

That's funny! LOL!

OP
I

iDVFH.

Insimbi im just like you so far I've found on my iBook: the Spacebar is tilted on the right side, the vent on the back of the iBook makes a clicking noise..if you take the battery out the plastic that shows in the front is easily bendible..the battery is not flush with the bottom and the plastic covering the LCD does ever so slightly bend! lolol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.