Keynote Export to Quicktime Issue <URGENT>

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16Ghz 120GB 1G Ram
Hi Everyone,

I am facing a problem during exporting a keynote presentation to a quicktime movie. Its not related to the export of sound track issue which was happening earlier. I have a keynote presentation with 7 slides with normal effects in each of them. I have a sound track timed at 1min and 40 secs. The problem currently is that I want to export a keynote presentation to a quicktime movie to share with my mates and I start by recording it first and then when I export it to a quicktime movie it always misses the 6th and 7th slide. Thinking it was a mistake with my recording I continued to re-record several times and this problem was present everytime. Then to check whether its indeed a problem with recording I exported it to flash and it showed the entire presentation but the effects for some of the builds were missing. I am totally stuck on this and this presentation is very important for me and I am not able to get a break through.

I have tried recording till the point the audio ends and stopped the recording before it actually stops ( this dint work) :(
I tried adding many more dummy slides and recorded the audio track going into the dummy slide (under the assumption it would discard just like it discarded 6 and 7th slide) - this also dint work. :(

I don't know how to include the 6 and 7th slide into my quicktime movie. Please help me guys.

Thanks in Advance
macha

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16Ghz 120GB 1G Ram
When I export I use the option "Playback Uses - Recorded Timing", "Include Audio","Include the slideshow sound track","Include the slideshow recording".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.